Sunday, March 4, 2007

What a Weekend!

We have had a crazy weekend! Mom came up and we shopped all day, and found some great deals! Mike was in Florida Saturday and on his way home he hit a deer on I-65. He is fine, but the car is not pretty. As many of you know, I hit a deer many years ago on my way down to Auburn, and it did massive damage to my car. The state trooper said we were so lucky we were not hurt. But it is a freaky thing that happens, and since then I hate seeing them on the sides of the road. But all things happen for a reason, and due to this I found out our insurance company had erroneously listed me as having an "at fault accident"! Needless to say, removing that dropped our premium a good bit, so it all worked out.
Mike went by our house in Florida that just recently sold, and the new owners were moving in :(. I guess it bothers me because we don't know them, and have never met them. Cassie, if you are reading this, go spy on them for me!! When I come down, we will have to go over to introduce ourselves!
I hope everyone else had a great weekend!
Leslie

No comments: